One of the most frequently asked questions about carpet cleaning service is this: “How frequently should I have my carpets cleaned out?”
There are some aspects to take into accounts before deciding upon the solution which matches your family as well as your condition.
1. How many people live in your house?
2. Do you own any pets? Do you have multiple pets?
3. Do you have small kids?
4. Is anybody in your home a smoker?
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is an independent institution which teaches and screens carpet cleaning service technicians all around the US. Based on the IICRC, everyone should have their carpets cleaned one or more times per year.
Families with pets and smokers should clean their carpets twice yearly. Big families or households with multiple pets must actually clean up their carpets every 3 months, or 4 times each year.
Clean up carpets have several benefits:
1. Grime, dustmites, microbes and other allergens get caught deeply in the fibres of the carpet and are skipped by most vacuum and carpet cleaners. All these contaminants severely decrease the air quality in your home and can result in difficulty in breathing for the people in your household.
2. Clean carpets greatly improve the physical appearance of your house.
3. Clean up carpets provide a healthy surroundings for your young children and pets, who invest plenty of time relaxing and playing on the ground.
For a deep, long lasting, professional carpet cleaning, Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA is the firm for you. With state-of-the-art, truck mounted cleaning machines, we clean up your carpets and take away 85-90% of the pet dander, dust mites and other allergens stuck in your carpets. Our process is 100% green carpet cleaning; all of cleaning agents employed are non-toxic as well as bio-degradable.
Call Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA right now at (253) 887-1238. You’ll be glad you did.