Carpet cleaning is a great household job. It is really not simply vacuuming and getting rid of dust that is stuck in the carpet fiber. When the dust is not easy to eradicate, you should seek the assistance of a expert carpet cleaner specifically if you have wall to wall carpeting that can take hours to complete by yourself. However, in case you have decided to perform the cleaning on your own, we are glad to give you seven smart tips to consider in carpet cleaning:
1. Save time and energy by preparing ahead. Set up your carpet washing supplies in a single container and use a protective gown, apron, face mask and gloves for cleaning.
2. Read thoroughly the instructions on the rug cleaning products first before using them. Always follow package instructions to ensure safety.
3. Remove most of the furnishings and anything that blocks the rug surface. Let relatives leave the room when you clean the rug.
4. Vacuum the rug first to clear it of dirt that's trapped on the carpet fibers.
5. Start cleaning from the surface farthest from the entrance. Should you use liquid carpet cleaning shampoo, set up the vacuum as you finish a portion of the space. Do the vacuuming at once and then dry well.
6. Carpet stains are typical so you need to spend time in cleaning the stains and grime. A great option is to use vinegar or baking soda paste that can easily remove dirt and grime. You can use part vinegar and part water and place in a spray bottle; use this solution to soak the stain away.
7. Finish cleaning the carpet and let everything dry before moving the furniture back.
It is not easy to do the rug cleaning yourself. However, if you think that you are not satisfied with your work and if the spots are really tough, next time you can always consider hiring a professional rug cleaner in Federal Way, WA especially if you want to maintain the good quality of the carpet you bought. Remember that professional carpet cleaners have a lot of experience when it comes to the use of the right shampoo and other cleaning materials for any kinds of rugs. Find out more about a reliable carpet cleaner in Federal Way, WA. Call them now and let them help you.