One of the most often asked questions regarding carpet cleaning is this: “How frequently must I get my carpets cleaned?”
There are several factors to consider before deciding upon the answer that matches your household and your condition.
1. Just how many individuals are living in your home?
2. Do you have any sort of pets? Have you got several pets?
3. Have you got small kids?
4. Is anyone in your house a cigarette smoker?
The IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification is an independent agency that teaches and screens carpet cleaning technicians throughout the US. Based on the IICRC, everyone should have their carpets cleaned out one or more times per year.
Families having pets and cigarette smokers should thoroughly clean their carpets twice yearly. Big families or families with a number of pets must actually clean up their carpets every three months, or four times a year.
Clean carpets have a number of advantages:
1. Dirt, dust mites, bacteria and other allergens get caught deeply on the fibers of your carpet and are also overlooked by most vacuum cleaner and carpet cleaners. These contaminants significantly lower the quality of air in your home and might lead to difficulty in breathing for the members of your household.
2. Clean up carpets greatly enhance the appearance of your house.
3. Clean carpets provide a healthy surroundings for your young kids as well as pets, who spend plenty of time relaxing and playing on the floor.
To get a deeply, longer lasting, professional carpet cleaning service, Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA is the firm for you. Having state-of-the-art, truck mounted cleaning machines, we clean up your carpets and take off 85-90% of the pet dander, dustmites and also other allergens caught up in the carpets. Our procedure is 100% green carpet cleaning; all of cleaning agents used are non-toxic as well as bio-degradable.
Contact Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA today at (253) 887-1238. You’ll be glad you did.