That is a great question! How frequently should you really clean the carpets in Federal Way, WA The answer to this depends on a number of factors. Provide answers to the following questions listed below and you will have a better idea what's suitable for your home.
1. Just how many individuals are in your family?
2. Are there any cigarette smokers residing in your home?
3. So does your family have any small kids?
4. Do you have any pets/multiple pets?
Based on the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Inspection, the IICRC, the independent agency which educates and monitors carpet cleaning specialists in the United States, the following general rule applies.
1. Indoor carpeting needs to be cleaned at least one time each year.
2. When your household has pets or smokers, twice yearly carpet cleaning is suggested.
3. For those who have a huge family of numerous pets, four times each year is highly recommended.
Whatever suggestion relates to you, you'll need an affordable carpet cleaning firm in your area which can perform a great job for you.
Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA is actually a locally run company with years of experience on carpet cleaning solutions. All our technicians are authorized by the IICRC.
Aside from that, the Danny Thomas ProClean, as our name suggests, is really a 100% green carpet cleaning company. Using only biodegradable carpet cleaning products, no harmful chemical remains will ever be left behind to threaten the health of your household, in particular the elderly, your kids and your pets.
The 100% green cleansing agents combined with our modern, truck-mounted tools will provide an in-depth carpet cleaning service. We will eradicate not less than 85% of the dustmites as well as allergens trapped in your carpeting, along with pet hair and dander which many carpet cleaners miss completely.
Call up Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA now at (253) 887-1238. You will understand the reason why the residents of your community select us for a job well done.