Among the most often asked questions regarding carpet cleaning service is this: “How frequently should I get my carpets cleaned?”
There are a few aspects to consider just before deciding upon the solution which matches your household and your situation.
1. Exactly how many people are living in your house?
2. Do you have any pets? Do you have several pets?
3. Have you got young kids?
4. Is any person in your house a smoker?
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is an independent agency which teaches and screens carpet cleaning service technicians throughout the United States. As per the IICRC, everyone should get their carpets cleaned at least one time per year.
Households having pets and smokers must clean up their carpeting twice a year. Large family members or households with a number of pets should really clean up their carpets every quarter, or four times per year.
Clean carpets have numerous benefits:
1. Grime, dustmites, bacteria and other allergens get trapped deeply on the fibers of the carpet and are also overlooked by the majority of vacuum as well as carpet cleaners. Such contaminants seriously decrease the quality of air in your home and may result in breathing problems for the members of your household.
2. Clean up carpets significantly boost the look of your home.
3. Clean carpets provide a healthy environment for your young children and pets, who invest a considerable amount of time relaxing and playing on the ground.
To have a deep, long lasting, expert carpet cleaning service, Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA is the company suitable for you. With state of the art, truck mounted cleaning machines, we clean up the carpets and take off 85-90% of the pet dander, dustmites and other allergens caught up in your carpets. Our process is 100% green carpet cleaning; all cleaners utilized are non-toxic and biodegradable.
Call up Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA today at (253) 887-1238. You will be glad you did.